Meet Team Fabulous
It takes a team to make a wedding Fabulous. Take some time to get to know the people behind Fabulous Beginnings.
With an extensive background in Corporate Planning, and Event Production, Delcina Hagley is the Co-Owner, Creative Director & Lead Planner of Fabulous Beginnings Wedding and Event Design. Delcina has been coordinating spectacular weddings and social events throughout her hometowns of New York City & Houston for over seven years. Delcina brings a passion for the theatrics, with the professionalism of a Corporate Event Planner, combined with the love of helping people in-love celebrate their fabulous Union. She is as much a master in her creativity as she is in the orchestration of logistics. Her experience with the various intricacies of event planning, as well as her close relationships with many of Houston’s most reputable vendors, ensures that every event is a success.Delcina’s thoughts on her career
"I have the best job in the world! I work in a Fabulous Industry, we attract Fabulous clients, and plan Fabulous weddings that are the talk of the town. I have an amazing support staff that I lovingly refer to as - Team Fabulous. Life is all about what you make of it …Dreams Really Do Come True!”
10 Awesome Facts about Del:
- Del is short for Delcina (pronounced Del–See-Nuh)
- Del is a native New Yorker, and moved to Houston in 2011. She believes Brooklyn is the only Borough in NYC!
- Del is Puerto Rican & her favorite dish is rice & beans - congri, with platanos & pernil! Wepa!
- The word “Fabulous” is so engrained in Del’s vocabulary that it is often used to reference a person, place or thing. She’s sorry / not sorry! LOL!
- Del’s favorite accessory to any wedding is … Flowers!
- When she’s not Planning Fabulous Weddings, Del’s favorite pastimes include: cooking for her family, netflix binging House Of Cards with her Husband, and playing on Pinterest!
- Del’s favorite Color is: Pink!
- Del is affectionately known in the wedding industry as Mrs. Fabulous! (yes with the exclamation).
- Del's Favorite Holiday: New Year's Eve!! This transition offers another fabulous year to be hopeful for, and a time to reflect on what she was most grateful for in the previous year.
- Del believes pearls are a girl’s true best friend, and can be found sporting a pair at any given event, wedding or fab gathering.
A country boy at heart, this young, energetic and creative North Carolina native has a genuine passion for planning, and a love for all things fabulous! With a Bachelor’s degree in business marketing from Winston Salem State University and an MBA from Belhaven University, Chris has not only the vision, but the brains to match. With an extensive professional background in the hospitality world, Chris cherishes the moments spent with his clients and strives to create amazing experiences for them, their families and friends.
In addition to being a fabulous planner, Chris also enjoys playing basketball and tennis, the performing arts, DIY projects, live music, traveling, cooking and amusement parks. He absolutely loves flowers, candles, gummy worms and sweet tea. His favorite color is red and he hates having a bald head - LOL
In Chris’ own words:
“When work doesn’t feel like work because you’ve discovered your purpose, it’s THE best feeling ever! I’m beyond grateful for the opportunity to be a part of ‘Team Fabulous’…life is good!”